Plastic Free Camping Kit
Look what’s inside!
- 1x Fill X Billy Rainwear Wash Bag – Made from recycled ex-festival tents
- 1x Fill body Wash Fig Leaf – 100ml refillable screen printed aluminium bottle
- 1x Fill Hair Wash Palmarosa – 100ml refillable screen printed aluminium bottle
- 1x fill hair conditioner palmarosa – 100ml refillable screen printed aluminium bottle
- 1x fill wash up peppercorn – 60ml screen printed flint glass bottle
- 1x fill good clean sponge – Reusable, biodegradable, cellulose sponge
- 1x fill risograph poster – Designed by Eleonora Marton
Plastic free camping kit – perfect for your camping trip, festival or next adventure with refillable screen-printed aluminium bottles. Lightweight & festival safe
The pouch makes for a cool way to carry personal gear around camp, in the great outdoors or on any kind of adventures close to home. Made by Beth at Billy Rainwear, in London, out of studio off-cuts from recycled ex-festival tents. Fully lined with repurposed tent fabric. Features a YKK chunky tooth zipper. Printed in house. Screen artwork by @eleonora_marton
They say around 250,000 tents can be abandoned at festivals each summer. Whoa! BILLY Rainwear came to be as a solution to that problem & back in 2017, Beth started rehabilitating those wasted tents into cool kids raincoats! Since then, she’s saved thousands of metres of nylon tents from landfill & made some sweet looking goods & natty gear that gets to carry on camping a second time around!
Beth is cool & we dig the things she makes, so we’re real pleased to bring you this special collaboration as part of the Fill Camping Kit – created to encourage refill, reuse & responsible camping.
Plastic free Camping Kit, festival kit, festival toiletries, plastic free travelling kit