Visiting our Site
When someone visits www.fillrefill.co we use Google Analytics to collect standard log info and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out about traffic to various parts of our site. This info is processed in a way that doesn’t identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, phone or tablet by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. We recommend you allow the cookies we set as they help us provide a better online service. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org. To opt out of tracking by Google Analytics go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How we use your info
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Ideal Manufacturing or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
Data Security Performance
Ideal uses a third party service to help maintain the security and performance of our website. Before entering private information such as passwords or credit card details on our website, you can ensure that the link is secure in two ways:
- There will be a padlock symbol in the browser window frame, that appears when you attempt to log in or register.
- The web address begins with ‘https://’. The ‘s’ stands for ‘secure’.
The above indicate that we have a digital certificate that has been issued by a trusted third party, which indicates that the information transmitted online has been encrypted and protected from being intercepted and stolen by third parties. The EV-SSL certificate indicates that the issuing authority has conducted thorough checks into the website owner. The type of certificate held can be determined by clicking the padlock symbol in the browser frame which will launch a pop-up containing the details.
We use a third party service, WordPress.com, to publish our blog. We use a standard WordPress service to collect anonymous information about users’ activity on the site, for example the number of users viewing pages on the site, to monitor and report on the effectiveness of the site and help us improve it. For more information about how WordPress processes data, please see their privacy notice.
We manage all of our social media interactions ourselves. If you send us a private or direct message via social media the message will not be shared with any other organisations.
Any email sent to us, including any attachments, may be monitored and used by us for reasons of security and for monitoring compliance with office policy. Email monitoring or blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send to us is within the bounds of the law.
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please mail us at email@example.com.