FILL CLEAN REPEAT X PIM PAM
The Fill x Pim Pam ‘Fill Clean Repeat’ nappy, illustrated by Eleonora Marton.
Cloth nappies represent the best way to tackle disposable nappy waste & we like how Pim Pam set out to make them look good, always.
We dig closed-loops, getting stuff clean, re-use, good design, nice people & collaborating with other independents on cool projects so we got talking to Aless at Pim Pam last Autumn. We’ve been working on this project together ever since.
Our tag FILL CLEAN REPEAT never felt so appropriate & with a bunch of folks already using our laundry powder to clean cloth nappies out in the world, we figured it would be fun to design a FILL X PIM PAM Reusable Cloth Nappy, covered with a bunch of cool turds in shades, illustrated by the amazing Eleonora Marton. We hope you like it.
- One-size-fits-most. Adjustable snap fastening with hip snaps for perfect fit
- Fits nippers from 8-10lb (3.5-4.5kg) to 35lb (16kg)
- Nappy comes with two inserts. Both are a mix of 2 bamboo terry layers + 2 microfibre layers
- Super absorbent & quick drying
- Ergonomic inserts, not too bulky between chubby legs
- Double gusset to keep leaks in check
- Includes 60g samples of Fill destainer + Fill laundry powder (unscented) + riso printed nappy cleaning guide
- Shipping included